FOUND B&H Sov 921 cornet pinky ring and 1st valve trigger

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

FOUND B&H Sov 921 cornet pinky ring and 1st valve trigger

Post by iiipopes »

OK, not really tuba related, although I do own a B&H 3-valve comp euph with the original mid-sized receiver. I need a pinky ring and a 1st valve trigger for a B&H late-70's 921 Sovereign large bore cornet.

The cornet is missing its pinky ring, and the trigger was designed for, believe it or not, right hand, not left hand triggering.

The pinky ring is singular to late 70's 920, 921, 922, being a full circle with a double brace.

Years later, the 928 next generation cornets fixed the trigger issue by making it straight up and down, instead of the offset, so it could be managed with the left hand. If anybody knows if a 928 trigger would fit a 921, I'd be open to a 928 first valve trigger as a replacement instead of modifying a 921 trigger.

The cornet I am getting is lacquer, but I won't be choosy about lacquer or plate.
Pix here: http://www.ecalpemos.org/2012/08/my-def ... ornet.html
Thanks.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: FOUND B&H Sov 921 cornet pinky ring and 1st valve trigger

Post by iiipopes »

Found both a pinky ring and a first valve trigger.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.