WTB New CC tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

WTB New CC tuba

Post by MKTuba »

Hello all! I plan on buying a new CC tuba within the next 4-8 months. I currently play on a Mack 410, and while it is a great horn I am looking to buy something larger, and a little better quality. My #1 choice would be a rotary pt6, however I am open to many different models and types of horns. I would like to stay around the 6k-7k (USD) pricetag, but am willing to go over that to find the right horn.

I am in no rush to buy, and am still saving up, but am just putting out a feeler to see what people are trying to let go of.
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB New CC tuba

Post by BBruce107 »

Check this one out, my friend! Good tuba and the seller is a great guy!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98762
Brandon Bruce
Principal Tuba Gaylord Symphony Orchestra
Principal Tuba Alpena Symphony Orchestra
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

Post by MKTuba »

Thanks for the reply Brandon! I have been talking with Nic about his neptune for about a week now! If its still around when I get the cash together that is my number 1 choice!
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State
TubaBoyBrian
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaBoyBrian »

Hi, I have a Meinl Weston 2155R for sale that I am looking to get rid of in great condition. I no longer am in the world of music as I have changed studies and would love to chat if you're interested.