Wessex Berg Mouthpiece

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

Wessex Berg Mouthpiece

Post by MKTuba »

Hello everyone! I am writing to ask what mouthpieces people enjoy playing on their Wessex Berg F tubas (or any small rotor f tuba for that matter). I currently am rocking a pt64, but am looking to change for a variety of reasons. In general I want to have an easier, larger sound on the f tuba that is hard to achieve with my current setup. Also, I would like something that offers a little more flexibility while I play.

I am leaning towards a Denis Wick AT6U. I don't have any experience with the Wick Tuba MP's, however was a big fan of the Wick Euphonium mouthpieces. I would also consider other Perantucci (or robert tucci) Bass tuba mouthpieces, however would like to explore other options. I would like gold plated mouthpieces.
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State