**FOUND

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
SuperTubaMan
lurker
lurker

**FOUND

Post by SuperTubaMan »

I am a high schooler in Georgia looking to advance in my tuba career by making the switch to C tuba. I'm trying to look for a Kalison or anything like it. I am willing to pay for shipping if need but I am also willing to drive a ways to meet up. I am willing to spend up to $5500 for the Kalison (not including shipping) depending on the condition of the tuba. I'm really trying to make a switch so I can practice my own tuba instead of our school's. I am also looking for tubas such as the Meinl Weston 2145, 2155, or Meinl Weston Pro 2000. I am open to more prices on these. Please help me out and let me know if anyone sees anything.
Last edited by SuperTubaMan on Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TUBAPAUL3000
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB Kalison Daryl Smith CC Tuba

Post by TUBAPAUL3000 »

Hey I just sent you an email. I have a meinl Weston 2145 for sale if you are interested! $5000 with gig bag. Negotiable price as well.
saxophyte
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB Kalison Daryl Smith CC Tuba

Post by saxophyte »

One for sale akron ohio craigslist $3000