WTB - King Valve Cluster

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

WTB - King Valve Cluster

Post by Easy Mac »

I know this is a long shot, but I need a King .689" four-valve set (smoothly functioning cases and pistons at a minimum, with stems, buttons, and upper and lower caps wanted, but not needed.

Photos of piston surfaces are necessary before I buy them.

I also might buy an EXCELLENT CONDITION King 2340 or 1240 three-piston set, but it has to be complete (cases, pistons, stems, caps, buttons) and in outstanding physical condition for me to be interested in grafting another piston to them.

The finish on the casing set (and its condition) does not matter at all, but the condition of the pistons matters a lot; they must not leak. I do not want to have to rebuild these valves, so they need to be usable as they are right now.

I also might be interested in any usable King 2341/2340/1241/1240 "junk" parts you may have, too. (No bells other than never-crushed 19" uprights, though.