PT-6 or 7 or E836

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
CutG775
lurker
lurker

PT-6 or 7 or E836

Post by CutG775 »

Hello Fellow Tubist,
I am going into UNT as a freshman and have been looking for a tuba to start with. I’ve been having trouble finding a nice horn for something within my price range. I’ve been really tight on money recently and if someone could maybe help me out with a payment plan or something of that sorts that would help so much. I know this community is a great so let me know if you are able to offer a good starting tuba for me! Thank you
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: PT-6 or 7 or E836

Post by arpthark »

I doubt any private seller will give you a payment plan. Not that I would really recommend it, but you can use student loan money for a horn. Lots of folks do that. Woodwind Brasswind offers financing. You might contact Dillon Music or Baltimore Brass to see if they offer financing options, as well. Good luck!
circusboy
4 valves
4 valves

Re: PT-6 or 7 or E836

Post by circusboy »