WTB: Euphonium Gig Bag / case

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
TubaSailor
bugler
bugler

WTB: Euphonium Gig Bag / case

Post by TubaSailor »

Anyone have a euph gig bag or case that they'd like to get rid of (reasonable price of course!) I have an ancient French Tuba that I'd like to start taking places (she's cute), so something on the smaller side would work well. I'm in SoCal. (San Diego north county)
Rudy RMC50
Rudy 4345R
Mira 181-6GB
Gronitz BBb Kaiser (for sale)
Custom Kanstul 1662
King 4B
York pea-shooter
French Tuba in C
iattp
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Euphonium Gig Bag / case

Post by iattp »

Yo! I'm going to be getting one of those tubas soon. Wessex had a sale recently, and I just couldn't pass up 25% off. I was checking....all 7 years...What do you think you'll be using it for? I'm nowhere near the US, but I used to live in LA. What kind of Frenchie do you have?
Červeny Bb helicon - Brandon
Ultratone P-R - Blatmobile
Eb tuba - Commander Riker
TubaSailor
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Euphonium Gig Bag / case

Post by TubaSailor »

Mine is an Association Generale made somewhere between 1865 and 1899. Kind of a museum piece, but it's in very good, playable condition. I'll be using it for the local orchestra, (if the conductor allows) for the usual pieces ( Bydlo, Berlioz, etc. ) I'm not ready for prime time on it yet.

TubaSailor
Rudy RMC50
Rudy 4345R
Mira 181-6GB
Gronitz BBb Kaiser (for sale)
Custom Kanstul 1662
King 4B
York pea-shooter
French Tuba in C