FOUND! (3/4 4-valve Bb)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
climbingoddess
lurker
lurker

FOUND! (3/4 4-valve Bb)

Post by climbingoddess »

Anyone holding? If I can't find a used one, I'm torn between the JP, Eastman, and Lidl offerings.

For reference, I currently play a Kanstul 902-3B that I like, but am needing a 4th valve more and more often. The compact size of that one is great for my smallish stature and aging body—hence my draw to the Yamaha clones. I've never played rotaries (just haven't had the opportunity!) but I'm open to it if the right horn presented itself.

Cosmetics are not a concern for me, but decent intonation and good working condition is. I've already been in contact with Bloke and Lee Stofer, just looking to see if there are any used options before I buy new!

If you've got anything in the ballpark, I'd love to hear about it. Located in Seattle.

Thanks!