Looking to Trade for a concert tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Shadowbquick
lurker
lurker

Looking to Trade for a concert tuba

Post by Shadowbquick »

Hello, I have a 2012 Jupiter Quantum 5080 Marching Tuba in BBb With a non detachable bell that I’ve been looking to trade for a concert style tuba with rotary valves and preferably in silver. I thought I was gonna get to play it a lot but unfortunately it just sits a lot and I figured why not try to trade it for a concert style since I don’t really get to use it the way it was meant to be used.
The tubas previous owner had work done on the third valve and the tuning trigger
The tuba has a slight bell crease and small dents around the body but it plays just fine. It has some patina due to the previous owner not having a case for it, however I bought one for it and can throw it in if the trader requests.
One of the tuning slides is stuck and I can’t get it to move