WTB/WTT: Rotor for Piston F

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
york_31
lurker
lurker

WTB/WTT: Rotor for Piston F

Post by york_31 »

Hello!

I'm making an expanded repost of one I made previously.

I am seeking to buy (or possibly trade my EBF864G) for a larger (most likely) piston f tuba. I'm not looking to switch just yet, however I'm looking in anticipation of finishing my undergrad and willing to try more models if the location permits. From the few i have tried, I realized i enjoy the play style of piston valves and the benefits it presents.

I am the first owner of the Eastman horn. It plays very nimbly, and to me promotes a bit warmer sound. This most likely is because it has a gold-brass bell, unlike its yellow-brass body. The highs soar and the lows are present and full. It suffers from a few of the common German-style f tuba quirks, but generally doesn't have too many outstanding defects.

I purchased this horn from Dillon's Music in 2022. I am located in the greater Lansing area in MI.

If you have any leads or offers, feel free to give me a pm!

Thanks!
Hirsbrunner HB50
Eastman EBF864G
york_31
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB/WTT: Rotor for Piston F

Post by york_31 »

Bumping
Hirsbrunner HB50
Eastman EBF864G