WTB Miraphone 1291/1292/1293 (in May)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MooseMan
bugler
bugler

WTB Miraphone 1291/1292/1293 (in May)

Post by MooseMan »

Hey all,

I am wondering to see if anyone has a Miraphone 1291, 1292 or 1293 they are looking to sell. I would like it be in silver plate. As the subject states, I wont be ready to make a move until May, but I just wanted to place this up now so I wouldn't waste any time once May rolls around. I will also be in and out a lot starting late May/early June so I want to spend the next month looking.

I have about $6000 locked in, but that will be more by May I'm sure. I'm just interested in these thre horns. I wont consider lacquer horns unfortunately. If you are in the area, a play test would be amazing but its not the end of the world if I can't get one.

If you have any leads, by all means, you may send a direct email to moosetracks1997@gmail.com" target="_blank. You may send PM's, but there is a chance I wont see them.

Best,

Moose