WTT: Miraphone 5050 Cronkhite bag for Miraphone gig bag

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
jgoro
bugler
bugler

WTT: Miraphone 5050 Cronkhite bag for Miraphone gig bag

Post by jgoro »

Hi all,

I am wanting to trade my Cronkhite leather gig bag, made specifically for the Miraphone 5050, for one of Miraphone's "standard issue" gig bags. I have had this bag for a bit more than a year and it serves me very well; it has enough space to carry what I need, it is very safe for the horn assuming you don't do anything dangerous with it, and it's a perfect fit for the horn. The only reason I'm not satisfied is that it has a shoulder strap instead of the usual backpack straps, and I'm just not a fan. the bag is in great condition, with only some minor cosmetic issues on the outside (my cats sure do love this bag; this is shown in two pictures). This bag would be $410 new. I would most prefer a direct trade; not particularly interested in selling but not opposed to offers. I can be reached by PM here or by email at jgorodetzkymouthpieces@gmail.com" target="_blank

Pictures below:

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/jgoro ... oads/story" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks,
Justin
Last edited by jgoro on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Re: WTT: Miraphone 5050 Cronkhite bag for Miraphone gig bag

Post by Rick F »

Interesting.

The last leather Cronkhite bag I had (for my Yamaha 641) tarnished the silver. Does your bag tarnish your silver horn?

Thanks.
Miraphone 5050 - Warburton mpc (Brandon Jones)
YEP-641S (on long-term loan to grandson)
DE mpc (102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank)
jgoro
bugler
bugler

Post by jgoro »

Hi Rick,

No, my bag has not presented me with that problem. Clean as a whistle. When I got the horn I polished it with a "tarnish-preventative" polish, but I did that exactly once and still have had no troubles, so I don't believe it is of any concern.

Justin
jgoro
bugler
bugler

Post by jgoro »

Bump
jgoro
bugler
bugler

Post by jgoro »