WTB Older horns for students

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
edsel585960
5 valves
5 valves

WTB Older horns for students

Post by edsel585960 »

Hello everybody, My hobby is finding horns in need of repair and fixing them up for the local school district or students. Appearance is not as important as all the parts being there. I do some dent repair and soldering. Cost is the biggest factor. Most Parents don't have $1000+ to spend on a horn for their student. I hate for a kid who wants to learn to play not to be able to because the school doesn't have enough horns or mom and dad can't afford one. I usually troll ebay for the "dogs" that need some work but I thought I'd see what you all have that might be usable. I don't make anything on the horns. I charge what I have in them. Made a Father and daughter very happy yesterday with a $400 King 1140. Thanks for checking out the post and helping me foster some new blood in the tuba community. :) Dan
Conn 20-21 J
Conn 10J, Conn 26 K, Martin Mammoth, Mirafone 186, Soviet Helicon, Holton Raincatcher Sousaphone, Yamaha 103, King 1240.