WTB or Rent

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
bgozdowski
bugler
bugler

WTB or Rent

Post by bgozdowski »

I have a student looking to purchase or rent a tuba. It can be either BBb or CC.

He is located in Fort Worth, TX and will be attending TCC and then transfer to another school in two years. He will be studying for music education.

He does have a part time job, but would not be able to purchase a horn outright. Student loans are also not an option at this moment, as there is no available co-signer. That being said, we are looking for something cheap, or something you would be willing to let him make monthly payments on or rent.

I will vouch for him and will be present/involved in any and all deals made regarding this matter.

Any help will be appreciated.

Please email me rather than PM. It's just easier that way.

bryan.gozdowski (at) gmail.com
dmeacham5
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB or Rent

Post by dmeacham5 »

For loans, depending on the institution and the situation you are able to appeal financial aid via your schools financial aid department using a dependency appeal. So depending on the situation he may be able to qualify for loans and more grant money (pell) if he does this. If accepted and approved it would consider him an independent student in the eyes of grants loans and other aid.
My.02 cents
Dennis