WTB Bass Trombone

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Mr.T439
pro musician
pro musician

WTB Bass Trombone

Post by Mr.T439 »

Anyone have one? I have a limited budget due to the fact I just moved to TX and had a baby. PM/email me.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: WTB Bass Trombone

Post by gregsundt »

How limited? This is pretty typical of what's out there in American name brand stuff: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70239" target="_blank" target="_blank

Lots of other options out there. I just saw a nice Chinese knockoff go for just over $500 on EBay. With their few drawbacks, not a bad deal.
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
Mr.T439
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Mr.T439 »

I'm in Wichita Falls.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Post by gregsundt »

FWIW, my school just bought a Mack. For a student or second horn, you can't do better at that price.
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
shinytuba7
bugler
bugler

Post by shinytuba7 »

I have a bass trombone I am trying to get rid of. PM me for details and what you are looking for and we can see if what I have is what you want.
Mirafone 185
Mouthpieces FS/FT