Cheap Eb Tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
largobone
bugler
bugler

Cheap Eb Tuba

Post by largobone »

I don't have the cash now (probably?) but I'd like to get a cheap 3-valve Eb sometime to learn Eb fingerings and also get a feel for bass tuba. I'm thinking something something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONN-PAN-AMERIC ... OSwOdpXw0E~" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank (or maybe this if I can save up in time). If anyone has something like this, feel free to email me at largobone@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank with a pic or two and how much you might want for it. Otherwise, if you know of anyone who might have one available soon let me know that as well.

I'm thinking it'll be a Christmas present to myself at the very latest...
MM DePaul University
bass trombone, Evanston Symphony
trombone, Ohio Light Opera
largobone
bugler
bugler

Re: Cheap Eb Tuba

Post by largobone »

It's been a couple of months, might as well give it a bump. It looks like it would have to be a really good deal to be a Christmas present but I could make an exception for a reasonably good deal as well.
MM DePaul University
dderatz
lurker
lurker

Post by dderatz »

PM Sent
David Deratzian
Schiller American Heritage 5/4
Schilke Helleborg II
Mack Brass Silver Euphonium
Denis Wick SM3U
largobone
bugler
bugler

Post by largobone »

Just in case anyone else finds this post, I'm out of the market for now. Too much Christmas spending, not enough saving for a tuba.

Thanks
MM DePaul University