TOB: Wessex compensating British Baritone

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

TOB: Wessex compensating British Baritone

Post by MaryAnn »

TOB (Thinking of Buying) depending on permanency of current position. Just seeing if one is out there. Otherwise I'll buy new from Wessex. I sort of owe them due to things I've sent back.
BrassedOn
bugler
bugler

Re: TOB: Wessex compensating British Baritone

Post by BrassedOn »

I'm checking out a 1960s or so Besson Sovereign 3-valve compensating English baritone this weekend. It's at an antique store a bit down the road, but the image of it looks like its in good shape. Not overly worn so I'm hoping valves are in good shape. If there were interest, I could holler. Unless you're set on a new horn or 4 valve.
"Do less, better."
19xx? Blessing Sousaphone BBb
1970s King 3b Silver Sonic
1976 Fender Precision bass
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: TOB: Wessex compensating British Baritone

Post by Three Valves »

MaryAnn wrote:TOB (Thinking of Buying) depending on permanency of current position. Just seeing if one is out there. Otherwise I'll buy new from Wessex. I sort of owe them due to things I've sent back.
Time to send back another??

:tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.