WTB: Accord (F Tuba) Case

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
BF8112
bugler
bugler

WTB: Accord (F Tuba) Case

Post by BF8112 »

Salutations,

I am seriously on the market to purchase a used Accord flight case for my F tuba. I am aware of the hefty price tag and the location of the cases, so it would be fantastic to find one that someone is trying to get rid of in the states.

I know for a fact that this will take a while since not many people have em, so I want to put it up now, which leaves a month before the check arrives.

I have a Miraphone gig bag, a JW Winter hard case, and cash I can trade it for, or I can just do cash.

Please reach out to me through PM or email; bf8112 AT msmnyc DOT edu if you have one!

~B.C.
Last edited by BF8112 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTB: Accord Case

Post by thevillagetuba »

What horn do you have that you want to fit in the case?
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
BF8112
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Accord Case

Post by BF8112 »

thevillagetuba wrote:What horn do you have that you want to fit in the case?
Its a Bel Canto Solo.
BF8112
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Accord (F Tuba) Case

Post by BF8112 »

Bump.

I have to fly from NYC to WA on January 7th for a concerto competition and I am definitely intensifying my search for one of these flight cases, or renting any flight case from someone.

Please reach me with any leads.