WTB: Bass Tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
TubaZac2012
3 valves
3 valves

WTB: Bass Tuba

Post by TubaZac2012 »

I am not in too big of a hurry to buy this horn seeing as how most of my tuba playing is done on CC, but I really need to add a bass tuba to my stable here soon. Primarily for quintet. I am covering my entire quintet up with the horn I am on now. Just blankets the whole group no matter how soft I play. The Bell being York I'm not surprised. Anyway, I want to get something that is pretty in tune. I would be happy with the following tubas: PT10/10P, PT15, PT18P, any old PT(GDR ERA) model as long as it is the same size as the PT10 4/4-5/4, PT16, Miraphone Firebird 5v or 6v, Petushka, Yamaha 822, Kurath F, Willson piston or Rotor F, MW2250 any style, MW 2182, MW Titan, MW 45 SLP, MW 2260, or a MW 45SLZ. I THINK that covers everything in the 4/4-5/4 area that I have played and have really enjoyed. Of course I'd prefer to play before buying. If you have something let me know. Would like it to come with gig bag if possible.

I would also take an Eb tuba. Miraphone 283, Miraphone 383, Willson 3400, or MW 2040/50, PT 22P, or a Besson 983.

Forgot to put my price range. I would like to spend around $7000 or so on this. Less would be a lot better, but I think I can squeeze up to $7000.

I NEVER get on here. Like ever. So please email me. I literally might get on a couple times a week. zacrilyrulz@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks,
Zac
Last edited by TubaZac2012 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zac Riley
Shoals Community Band
Twickenham Winds
Huntsville Brass Band Contrabass Tuba
Madison Community Symphony Orchestra
York/King/Reynolds Custom Tabor Build Franken York CC
TubaZac2012
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB: Piston F Tuba

Post by TubaZac2012 »

Bump for update.