Looking for a very cheap independent double rotor bass bone

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
thegreatrodinkis
bugler
bugler

Looking for a very cheap independent double rotor bass bone

Post by thegreatrodinkis »

Hey everyone! I'm a tuba major in college and have some jazz stuff coming up over the next semester as well as the end of the year. I'm in need of a bass trombone, and rather than looking to rent one, I would much rather just buy one as I'll need it for many other things throughout my career. I just want to start with something cheap however.

If I were to be looking new at anything, I would consider something much cheaper, like the Mack Brass bass bone, which retails for about 850$ new and has gotten good reviews virtually everywhere I've looked. However, that's a little much for me as a college student. If I could have my way, I would love to snag something for somewhere between. 200-500$. I know that's a totally ridiculous request, but why not check out the forums and see if anybody has something for me?

Just shoot me a message if you'd like to entertain my request! Obviously as a college student, the less I'd have to spend the better. I also don't have much opportunity for travel, so if you can provide either shipping (i'll pay) or would happen to be somewhere within the Central Massachusetts area, that would be totally ideal for me. Thanks!!!
CC Kalison Daryl Smith - Warren Deck WD3
F BMB Gemeinhardt - Dillon Music Olka B1-A