WTT: York CC for your 6/4 CC

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
TubaZac2012
3 valves
3 valves

WTT: York CC for your 6/4 CC

Post by TubaZac2012 »

I'm putting my custom made 4/4 York CC up for trade. Horn was made by Tabor Fisher and this is an EXCELLENT, I say, EXCELLENT tuba. There are many recordings of me playing this on YouTube. I am not a professional, but it will give you a sense of the type of sound the horn produces. This is THE best CC I have ever owned, the only reason I am parting with it is because I can't afford to have three tubas right now.. I am open to offers. This includes The Willson 3050. Would rather not ship, because and am going to want to come to you and play on your 6/4 before doing the trade. Wanting to do a straight trade because this is such a special instrument. Comes with a gig bag as well. I'll link some YouTube links and if you want pictures email me at zacrilyrulz@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. I've got plenty to send to anyone interested. Open to most 6/4s so don't be shy as long as it's a CC.

Range video: https://youtu.be/ZA4b-paM07c" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Ensemble setting: https://youtu.be/tTosZUe8vFs" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks for looking,
Zac
Zac Riley
Shoals Community Band
Twickenham Winds
Huntsville Brass Band Contrabass Tuba
Madison Community Symphony Orchestra
York/King/Reynolds Custom Tabor Build Franken York CC