WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632 (FOUND)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632 (FOUND)

Post by Ethan M »

I'm looking for a gig bag to fit my Eastman 632; I've been told that the Cronkite bags made for Conn 56J's and King 2341's will fit (and I really liked the Cronkite I had on my old 186). If someone has a Cronkite they'd be willing to sell, that'd be fantastic. Other than that, let me know what you've got! The horn is 34 inches tall and has a 20 inch bell.

Thanks! :tuba: :tuba:
Last edited by Ethan M on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632 (Cronkite?)

Post by bisontuba »

A Miraphone blue bag for a 1293 fits it.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

Call Baltimore Brass to see what sizes they have left and one might fit your horn. I'd say to check with Horn Guys, too, but the sizes they say they have left won't work for your horn.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Post by Ethan M »

I looked at the Horn Guys, and called Baltimore today; neither have anything that'll fit. I was just putting out feelers to see if any used ones might pop up--you never know! I'll keep the Miraphone bag in mind too.

Thanks!