sturdy side zip back to fit Miraphone 283

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

sturdy side zip back to fit Miraphone 283

Post by MaryAnn »

I'm using the top loader that came with it but eventually there is going to be an accident because I have a very hard time balancing the tuba when I take the bag off. I still would really like to find a well-fitting side zip bag. Cordura preferred. The tuba is a good 37 inches tall, and is rotary.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: sturdy side zip back to fit Miraphone 283

Post by thevillagetuba »

MaryAnn wrote:I'm using the top loader that came with it but eventually there is going to be an accident because I have a very hard time balancing the tuba when I take the bag off. I still would really like to find a well-fitting side zip bag. Cordura preferred. The tuba is a good 37 inches tall, and is rotary.
That might be close enough to fit the Cronkhite Bag for a PT10/15 (those bags are for a bell of 16.5 and a height of 37 which are close to the measurements of the NStar). I'd call Baltimore Brass or Hornguys as I am pretty sure they both have a bag that size in stock, or could at least could tell you if they have something that would work.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype