WTT CC Cerveny Piggy for Larger CC

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
RoosterTuba
bugler
bugler

WTT CC Cerveny Piggy for Larger CC

Post by RoosterTuba »

I currently own a modified Cerveny Piggy CC horn with a leather Cronkite gig bag. The horn itself is fantastic! It was once owned by John Cradler of the President's Own (he got in on this horn!) and before that used by John Stevens on Broadway, I believe. The first valve is vented, lead pipe adjusted, and a hook has been added to make pulling the first valve slide even smoother. This horn is fantastic for small ensembles, and even larger ones too! It plays like a 4/4 horn for sure. I would just like a larger horn for grad school (starting this fall). This is a very multi-purpose horn, but now that I have a decent F, I can start to balance out my work.

Horns I'm specifically looking to trade for:
Wessex 5/4 Wyvern, Wisemann 900 (PT6 copy), Eastman 56J copy

I'm open to other larger models as well!

Email me at stefan.roose@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank if you would like.

I'm not outright selling this horn, I only am looking to work out some sort of a trade. I like this horn too much to sell it for no horn in return. :mrgreen:
Stefan Roose

GA Butler University
Wisemann 5/4 CC Tuba
Mack Brass "PT-15"