WTB- Conn 14K Bell

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
KanstulBuilder
lurker
lurker

WTB- Conn 14K Bell

Post by KanstulBuilder »

I'm looking for a 14 K bell for a project horn I'm working on. I've got a conn 36K fiberglass body and I want to put a metal bell on it. I tried it once in repair school and I loved the sound and how it resonated but they wouldn't sell me the bell. Condition doesn't matter just as long as it isn't completely flat haha. Thanks for the help
:tuba:
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: WTB- Conn 14K Bell

Post by Dan Schultz »

KanstulBuilder wrote:I'm looking for a 14 K bell for a project horn I'm working on....
Check with an Ebay seller who goes by et7. He's in Centralia, Illinois and often has bells for sale.
Last edited by Dan Schultz on Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
Jose the tuba player
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Jose the tuba player »

Last edited by Jose the tuba player on Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTB OLDS SOUSAPHONE WITH 20 INCH BELL
johnhadden
bugler
bugler

Post by johnhadden »

Give Mark Jenkins in Central Florida area a call. I used to play on the Conns (I think) that he has when I gigged at Busch Gardens and in the area during my undergrad (2011-2015). They're the old Conns that the Busch Garden Sheiks used to play on when that full-time group was playing there. I loved the one sousaphone that I played on and it might be just what you're looking for. Feel free to call me at (813) 765-3577 or reach out directly to Mark Jenkins to touch base about the horns.

His number is (813) 727-1785
John Hadden
Brass Development Coordinator, Buffet Crampon USA
(904) 412-3682
john.hadden@buffetcrampon.com" target="_blank
KanstulBuilder
lurker
lurker

Post by KanstulBuilder »

Woohoo! Thank you Jose for getting me that 10K bell it works Perfectly!