WTB a second Valve for Besson Compensating Euph. from 1975

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MEWienand
bugler
bugler

WTB a second Valve for Besson Compensating Euph. from 1975

Post by MEWienand »

I hope someone can help. I am in need of a second valve for an older Besson Compensating Euphonium. The horn is from 1975 according to matching the serial number to a list on Dave Werdens Forum. The horn was bought by one of my refugee students families to encourage him to continue his playing. It needs a lot of work but the my Repair guy Dana Hofer(Love Him) said all teh dings and dents are no problem but the missing 2nd valve....thats a problem. SO I reach out to you all Hopefully someone knows where I can get a second valve for a compensating Besson Euphonium??? Please email me through here or text me at seven73-9nine2-8one92. My name is Mark and I am the Teacher of this student and wasnt sure how or where to go to start finding out where to look for this.
Thank You
Mark Wienand
Last edited by MEWienand on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Wienand
Willson 2900s Euphonium
Yamaha 87D Horn
Desert Winds Freedom Band
LGBA Brass