Seeking older B&S/Cerveny stencil

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
royjohn
3 valves
3 valves

Seeking older B&S/Cerveny stencil

Post by royjohn »

I'm looking for a Karl Ziess/Gerhard Schneider type East German stencil horn of a "certain age." Either a 0.750 bore or a larger Kaiser type similar to the above stencils. At a three figure or low four figure price, depending on condition. I am in East Tennessee and would drive a good ways to pick up (to NYC or Florida for the right horn). :D :D :D
royjohn
royjohn
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: Seeking older B&S/Cerveny stencil

Post by Dan Schultz »

I have a Karl Zeiss and a pair of Sonoras here... all B & S/VMI 'stencils'. Raw brass, no dents, and ready to play. Slightly more than your target price at $1,850 for choice.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
royjohn
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Seeking older B&S/Cerveny stencil

Post by royjohn »

Thanks for the heads up, Dan. I had seen those, but was looking for a treasure in someone's closet
for about half that, which is s/t what they go for on ebay...then I could bring it to you to fix... :oops:
royjohn
royjohn