WTB YBB103 Leadpipe (Found)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: WTB YBB103 Leadpipe

Post by Dan Schultz »

Stryk wrote:
58mark wrote:Have you looked if they are available new? You can check online
I haven't, but I was told they were no longer available.
They are no longer made or stocked by Yamaha. I did see that someone has plans to reproduce it but don't know if that has happened yet.

These are 'almost straight' pipes and lend themselves well to being spliced or patched.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Re: WTB YBB103 Leadpipe

Post by The Big Ben »

Stryk wrote:
Dan Schultz wrote:
These are 'almost straight' pipes and lend themselves well to being spliced or patched.
Dan,
This is one I picked up and has NO leadpipe, but should play if I can find one. I got it thinking of using it for a donor for you to add a 4th valve to the good one I have. BUT, seems this one is in a little too good of shape to scavenge - but it just may end up being the donor. Just a thought and a reach to see what might be out there.
Considered a generic from Allied?