Need Used Miraphone Parts Bookmark and Share

No posting restrictions. Post here if seeking to buy music related items.

Need Used Miraphone Parts

Postby the elephant » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey, I need two or three 186 slide crooks (the same ones used for 1, 3 and 4 on the 186, 187 and 188 tubas in CC or BBb). A complete slide with outer legs would be nice but I really can only afford the crooks. No damage, please. finish does not matter, just no cracks, holes or deep dents unless they are super cheap. These go for abut $30 each when brand new.

Also, I need a 5th crook from a 186/188 — again, just the crook, really. (I believe the upper and lower slides use the same crook. Maybe not.) These sell for about $35 each when brand new.

Just looking for decent condition used stuff for decent condition used prices plus actual shopping costs to you. Thanks for that. I also might have stuff for trade if you want to do that. Tell me what you need and maybe I have it. Maybe I don't. HA!

What have you guys got in your parts bins?

Thanks! :tuba:
In the multiverse there is a TubeNet where we talk about how we greased our cat with toothpaste and hot sauce so it would fly better in the rain. Even then someone would ask whether the cat was lacquered or silver plated.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Return to Wanting To Buy/Seeking