(SOLVED) WTB rotor valve, 21.5mm (.846) (SOLVED)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Lectron
4 valves
4 valves

(SOLVED) WTB rotor valve, 21.5mm (.846) (SOLVED)

Post by Lectron »

Seeking a rotorvalve, 21.5mm bore and preferable "top-rotor" (change/remove rotor from top)

Last edited by Lectron on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melton 200 -=- Melton 2141 -=- Cerveny 883 Opera -=- Besson 992 -=- MPCs: 3pcs steel (Sellmansberger/Parker)
Lectron
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTB rotor valve, 21.5mm (.846)

Post by Lectron »

Took some time, but finally :tuba:

A little more $$ than some used or butchered parts, but to exact specifications and preferred porting.

Melton 200 -=- Melton 2141 -=- Cerveny 883 Opera -=- Besson 992 -=- MPCs: 3pcs steel (Sellmansberger/Parker)
Lectron
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTB rotor valve, 21.5mm (.846)

Post by Lectron »

As for J. Meinlschmidt.
I was as polite as polite can be and explained the situation in Norway with the workshops and no one really wanting to the extra work, so they would make an exception. As the instrument was to go to England for a makeover soon and the time had kinda flied, it ended up being them ordering it.

To my surprise, he'd never ordered from them before either but the contact was established and he ordered on my behalf.

I would assume MAW could source you the valve BTW as there is quite often going components his way from J. Meinlschmidt anyways