WTT your inner Mirafone slide tube for my _________?

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

WTT your inner Mirafone slide tube for my _________?

Post by Tabor »

I could use about a foot of Mirafone (like 186) inner slide tubing. Before I order some of this fairly expensive stuff from the usual channels, I thought I'd try here. Maybe you have some of this tubing that you aren't using and a trade for something I have could be beneficial?

1. King body case (no bell case) for old style 2341/1241
2. Body case (no bell case) that fits York Master or Reynolds/Olds detachable bell (big one)
3. various parts. bottom bows, big Eb tuba bodies
4. Other stuff I might have (?) tuning slide crooks? doglegs? strap rings?
Tubas
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: WTT your inner Mirafone slide tube for my _________?

Post by Dan Schultz »

Do you need a single piece 12" long? ... or would two 6" pieces do? I may have a slide set laying around.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTT your inner Mirafone slide tube for my _________?

Post by Tabor »

Hi Dan,

Thank you for responding. I was looking for a single piece, but I could use two pieces to make part slide and part spacer tubing and that would work.

email sent.
Tubas