Looking to get a custom made Messina Cover for my 2165

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
FatCat
bugler
bugler

Looking to get a custom made Messina Cover for my 2165

Post by FatCat »

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to order a Messina Cover for my 2165. The problem is, I will not have access to my horn for around a month :(

Thus, I was wondering if I could ask for the assistance of the TubeNet community. I have a video here that depicts how to measure the tuba: https://www.facebook.com/23984150605093 ... 919922950/" target="_blank

If someone with a 2165 could please message me and we could sort out a way for you to measure your horn, that would be awesome. As mentioned in the video, the tracing needs to be posted to the guy that makes them. I will cover this cost :D

So if you own a 2165, please message me and we can sort something out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :tuba:
FatCat
bugler
bugler

Re: Looking to get a custom made Messina Cover for my 2165

Post by FatCat »

Bump
TubaDude
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaDude »

Have you contacted them yet, they might already have a template created for a 2165. I know i had to go by their place and have them do a special template for my 1913 4 valve frankenhelicon because of its uniqueness, but the template is in their collection now.
TubaDude
1909 King Helicon with 4th Valve Added
1913 York 4 Valve Eb/C Helicon (for sale)
FatCat
bugler
bugler

Post by FatCat »

TubaDude wrote:Have you contacted them yet, they might already have a template created for a 2165. I know i had to go by their place and have them do a special template for my 1913 4 valve frankenhelicon because of its uniqueness, but the template is in their collection now.
Yeah, I asked them. Unfortunately they don’t have a template in their collection.

Thanks anyway :D