WTB Gig Bag for Gronitz PF-125 (like YFB 822)

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Jobey Wilson
pro musician
pro musician

WTB Gig Bag for Gronitz PF-125 (like YFB 822)

Post by Jobey Wilson »

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a new gig bag for my Gronitz PF-125 F tuba. It has very similar dimensions to the Yamaha YFB-822 F tuba...Gronitz bell is almost 1" smaller (16.54"), and the Gronitz is exactly 1" shorter (33.5"). Altieri is a good possibility because they customize size, and I like my Altieri on my CC. It just feels like it takes so long to deal with the bell cover, especially when you need to make a quick exit. Wessex unfortunately does not have a comparable size, but I like that style. I currently have an old Tuba Exchange bag (Reunion Blues/Cronkhite style) that they gave me when I purchased the tuba 13 years ago...I think it was for their Miraclone, so it's a little long. Any advice is appreciated! Jobey
Joseph "Jobey" Wilson, DMA
Pittsburg State University
www.pittstate.edu/music/