WTB F tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Skytuba
lurker
lurker

WTB F tuba

Post by Skytuba »

Hello all, I'm on the hunt for a 5 valve used rotary F tuba. I am specifically looking for a rotary tuba as I have a hand injury that makes playing pistons uncomfortable without custom work. That being said if you have a horn that has light pistons I'd be interested. I have a pretty tight budget of $3000 as I'm getting married this coming May. (I can go a little higher if needed, but I don't want to enrage the future wife) I'd prefer to stay away from any Chinese horns. I am unconcerned with how the finish on the horn looks. Also I live in West TN, and am willing to drive to play test/purchase the horn. Thanks in advance for any help!
fenne1ca
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB F tuba

Post by fenne1ca »

There's a very pretty 5v Miraphone 180 for sale on the board right now close to your budget. Worth looking into!
Chris Fenner
1918 Keefer Eb
191? Keefer BBb Helicon