Where to buy 795 tubing?

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
bigtubby
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Where to buy 795 tubing?

Post by bigtubby »

Mark Finley wrote:I'm going to start a 5th valve project for my 601, and where I'm putting it either .835 or .795 bore tubing will do.

I'll need one right angle, a 2nd valve crook, and a couple feet of straight tubing. I already have the valve and a couple feet of 835 tubing, but I could use more if I can get it as inner tubing to go with the 835 outer

In that size, is that something that my local repair shop should be able to order from allied or badger, or is that something more complicated to get a hold of?
The largest tubing that Allied lists in their "universal" matched slide tubing section is .775" bore as inner slide and matching outer slide tubing.

This guy enumerates .720" - .930" ID tubing but doesn't specify whether he has matched outer slide tubing, send him a message. You will probably have to bend your own crooks but maybe ask him about that as well. Good luck!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182352003193
American sailboats, airplanes, banjos, guitars and flutes ...
Italian motorcycles and cars ...
German cameras and tubas ...
Life is Good.