For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N Bookmark and Share

No posting restrictions. Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted.

For sale or trade St. Petersburg 209N

Postby ashhealey » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

I am currently selling my St. Petersburg 209N CC tuba. I bought the horn brand new in April 2016. I was a junior in high school at this point and I wanted to learn C fingerings before I auditioned for colleges. I have used this horn for all of this time and it really has been a lot of fun to play on. My professor and I think that it is time for me to upgrade and find a horn that is a little better suited for the type of player I am. This is why I am selling it.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkAR5swyn22xhhEJ3" target="_blank

Condition: It is in really good shape. All slides are free moving and the rotors move like a dream. There are small dents along the outer bow as well as lacquer fading along there as well (this is from me touching there when I play). None of these things affect the sound however.

Location: It is currently located in Athens Ohio however, once the school year is over it will be traveling back up to Columbus Ohio where I live. I am willing to travel several hundreds of miles if the deal is fair enough.

Price: I can't be caught without a horn for very long. I play in several different ensembles over the summer that requires me to have a horn at ready use. So that is why I am looking for a trade. The perfect horn would be a Miraphone 186 or 188 CC but I would really be interested in any large CC horn. I am also willing to spend 2,000 bucks on to of the trade if the horn is nice enough.

Thank you all very much for taking time to read this. You can email me at ashhealey17@gmail.com" target="_blank with questions or offers. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
ashhealey
lurker
lurker

Return to Wanting To Buy/Seeking