WTB Holton Revelation 52 or similar

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
CaptainDanny
lurker
lurker

WTB Holton Revelation 52 or similar

Post by CaptainDanny »

Hi Tubers! I am on a quest to try a "new mouthpiece". I had a Schilke clone of the Conn 2 that I had been given by a trombonist friend of mine that I really loved. I, however, lost it in a move. Someone suggested that I hunt down one of these Holton Revelations to give it a shot. They are old, dense, and supposedly, great mouthpieces for larger BBb and CC horns. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all

Danny Rushing
You can't play a sad song on ukulele. That's what the tuba is for.

EMCC '08
Delta State University '06

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Theta Upsilon '05
Amati Denak 4+1 Piston 631CC
1962 Martin T1 ukulele
1972 Peavey "T-Prototype Fretless Bass
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB Holton Revelation 52 or similar

Post by PRO »

Hi CaptainDanny,

Keeping my Holton52 for the moment.

Am willing to sell you my spare Conn2 if you like. Good original condition. The shank end is round with no splits.

I also have have one of those Schilke clones -- a "Schilke 66" that looks like a Conn2 -- in great condition. (The later "Schilke 66" was a smaller version of the "Schilke 67", which is a duplicate of the original Conn Helleberg.)

If interested, please call 908-850-1636 or email proscientific AT verizon DOT net. Thanks. Paul.
tclements
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: WTB Holton Revelation 52 or similar

Post by tclements »

I think I have one ...