WTB small B&S CC Tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

WTB small B&S CC Tuba

Post by joshealejo »

Hello dear gentlemen :tuba: ,

I am looking for a small version of my beloved rotary Neptune as a backup tuba for when I need to travel or not to use my 6/4 CC but still a CC tuba. I would really love a pre 3097(rotary PT-3), I think those marked as Perantucci or GDR era tubas. I would be interested on the B&S "Piggy" "Symphonie" model too, but I think those came with 4+1 configuration and I would prefer 5 rotors on the right hand. Of course that I would prefer a modern 3097 but as I have a limited budget I do not think I be able to pay for one.

My budget is about 3k but I think I can rise It (or low It?)a bit if the tuba deserves It, also If you have a modern 3097 and would let It go for not too far than 3k-4k tell me please :D . I may consider a Cerveny "Piggy" but It would need to have 5 rotary valves but still have strong preference on B&S. Just personal preference.

Thank you so much for your time.

I wish you the very best always,
Jose
Some stuff