WTB: Upright bell for Besson Bb tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Bbfoghorn
bugler
bugler

WTB: Upright bell for Besson Bb tuba

Post by Bbfoghorn »

I'm in the process of reconditioning a Besson 10-8 model 225 recording bass, 1958 vintage. I would like to replace the recording bell with a 17"-19" upright bell from a Sovereign or other such Besson /Boosey bell that might fit. Stack diameter at the bottom bow tenon is 6 1/2 inches. Height from inner joint of bottom bow to top of bell measured with a ruler laid across the top of the bell is 20 1/2 inches. Overall height of a similar 3 valve Sovereign measured from the bottom of the tuba to the top of the bell is 29 1/2 inches. I would pull the bell from the 3 valve horn but don't want to part the horn out and lose the value of that horn. If anyone has a quality bell meeting those dimensions, regardless of manufacture, please contact me to go over details. Foggy