Peratucci PT-36 or PT-50

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
KKORO
bugler
bugler

Peratucci PT-36 or PT-50

Post by KKORO »

I'm looking to try a PT-36 or PT-50, either or both.

Thanks, KKORO
KKORO
bugler
bugler

Re: Peratucci PT-36 or PT-50

Post by KKORO »

BuddyRogersMusic wrote:Both in stock at Buddy Roger's Music for $99 each plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

chite AT buddyrogers DOT com
In a couple of weeks I'll be going through Cincinnati. If I haven't found a used one by that time, would I be able to try them out?

Thanks, KKORO
KKORO
bugler
bugler

Post by KKORO »

Got 'em both.
BopEuph
pro musician
pro musician

Post by BopEuph »

BuddyRogersMusic wrote:You certainly would.Chris
Funny thing to mention: there's an old music store in my hometown that won't let you try mouthpieces. They cite some stupid hygiene law, and pros passing through have stormed out when they were yelled at for "daring" to try a mouthpiece before buying it. Their stance is that you should try a friend's mouthpiece first if you're not planning to outright buy it.

Thankfully, music stores are being owned more often by musicians these days, and less often by salesmen.
Nick