Case (or 2) for tuba with removable bell

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
NDCompuGeek
bugler
bugler

Case (or 2) for tuba with removable bell

Post by NDCompuGeek »

I have a removable bell-front (recording?) tuba and am looking to better take care of it. It played very well, but is in need of some extensive maintenance that I plan on doing soon. Now I have it on a stand that was purchased at the same time as the tuba (mid to late 70s in the Detroit area), simply covered with a sheet. The sheet kind of works, when it doesn't freak out the cat.... I don't want a gig bag, I'm looking for the additional protection that a rigid case (or cases, one for the horn, one for the bell) would give the front-facing valves and the rest of the horn, especially if I need to ship the horn anywhere to accomplish repairs. I am at a loss as to where I should go for this. I am in North Dakota, if that makes a difference, but am willing to contact whoever can best fill this request.

It is a York Master (Bohm & Meinl) 4-valve front action BBb.

One thing at a time: for now all I am looking for is a case or two (if I get really lucky, a third case for an upright bell). I will work on the shop later.

Recommendations, please? :?:
  • York Master BBb 4V FA tuba
    Barrington BBb 4V FA tuba
    York Master Bb 3V FA euphonium
    Pan American Bb 3V FA euphonium
    A LeComte & Cie Eb alto "peck" horn
    York master F French horn
    Barrington Bb trumpet
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: Case (or 2) for tuba with removable bell

Post by PRO »

Please call Paul 90eight-85zero-163six or email proscientific AT verizon DOT net.