WTB-King Sousaphone Parts

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Boston.Tuba
lurker
lurker

WTB-King Sousaphone Parts

Post by Boston.Tuba »

I'm looking for King Sousaphone parts (pre-1985), specifically valves and slides to restore mine. I've been pretty vigilant on ebay but there are very few "parts" sousaphones for sale. Spoke to a lot of the shops but no one has any of these used parts in stock at the moment. Just thought I'd see if someone has an old King laying around that they're willing to part out.

Thanks!
Matto
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB-King Sousaphone Parts

Post by Matto »

IMG_2789.JPG
I replied to your post a couple of days ago, but everything looks cleared out. Odd. Anyway, I have a 1928 Bb King valve cluster - would that be what you need? The valves leak a bit, but it plays (had it rigged to an Olds fiberglass horn for a while). Let me know if you are interested or not. Here is a picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.