WTT-King 1240 BBb

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Ajazzz
lurker
lurker

WTT-King 1240 BBb

Post by Ajazzz »

I am looking to trade my King 1240 BBb Upright bell horn for another upright instrument, preferably with 4v, but open to offers. Please no Chinese made horns. 1240 is from ~1975, based on serial, but has definitely been relacquered before I got it, and has a few cosmetic dents. Overall, a fine playing horn! Pictures included in google drive link. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
:tuba:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... d-CMt7Ig2R" target="_blank
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Re: WTT-King 1240 BBb

Post by The Big Ben »

Ajazzz wrote:I am looking to trade my King 1240 BBb Upright bell horn for another upright instrument, preferably with 4v, but open to offers. Please no Chinese made horns. 1240 is from ~1975, based on serial, but has definitely been relacquered before I got it, and has a few cosmetic dents. Overall, a fine playing horn! Pictures included in google drive link. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
:tuba:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... d-CMt7Ig2R" target="_blank" target="_blank
You need to make the pictures accessible to the public. I just got turned away.
KingBassTrombone
bugler
bugler

Post by KingBassTrombone »

The Big Ben wrote:You need to make the pictures accessible to the public. I just got turned away.
It seems to be working now, I'm able to view the pictures.
Ajazzz
lurker
lurker

Post by Ajazzz »

Bump