Eastman 853 Eb tuba or Besson 983

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
kontrabasstuba
3 valves
3 valves

Eastman 853 Eb tuba or Besson 983

Post by kontrabasstuba »

Hi together,
i am looking for an used Eb Tuba.
I have good experiences with Frontaction Eb, compensated. Does anyone have experience with an Eastman 853 Eb?
Thanks and many greetings :tuba:
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Eastman 853 Eb tuba or Besson 983

Post by barry grrr-ero »

Scott Sutherland in So Cal was interested in selling his 853 Eb. I'd love to buy it, but I'm short on income these days. I think Scott might have decided to keep it - not sure.
swanben11
lurker
lurker

Post by swanben11 »

LTrain wrote a great review of that horn. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... d2o-6SkSm4" target="_blank" target="_blank
Matt Walters
The Tuba Whisperer
The Tuba Whisperer

Post by Matt Walters »

We have a silver plated Eastman EBE-853s Eb tuba in stock and we also have the Besson BE983-1 lacquer tuba in stock. Please email Matt@dillonmusic.com" target="_blank" to let me know what price point you were planning to shop. Remember that the Manufacturer's MAP price that they make us post on-line is just the Minimum Advertised Price.

This goes for everyone price shopping a tuba or euphonium. Contact Matt@dillonmusic.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank directly with your inquiry and/or price offer to get your best deal ever. Can also call me 732.634.3399 ext.14
Matt Walters
Last chair tubist
Who Cares What Ensemble
Owns old tubas that play better than what you have.