WTB: C4LA rim, Mirafone C4, Laskey 30Ha + others

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
bam214
bugler
bugler

WTB: C4LA rim, Mirafone C4, Laskey 30Ha + others

Post by bam214 »

1. Im looking for a C4LA Rim that could fit a sellsmanberger/houser/parker cup. a 32.6mm rim would be preferred but open to other options. H Kote would be preferred but again I'm open to just stainless steel.

2. Im looking for a Mirafone C3 and C4 mouthpiece. The TU 21 and TU 23 are great but Im looking for the old school ones. picky? yes. worth it? to me, hell yeah.

3. Im looking for a Laskey 30H in american shank. I had one and was mugged on my way to a rehearsal from school :( I have a laskey 28G american shank and a 28C in euro shank i can trade for it if youd like. I could maybe also trade my Laskey 30G american shank for it. Otherwise I could just buy it upright.

4. Im looking for a jim self signature tuba mouthpiece. IDK how many people may actually use it but if you have a signature model youre willing to part with im all ears.

5. Im looking for a bobo solo signature tuba mouthpiece. Got to try one and loved it! if you have one youre willing to part with im all ears.

Thank you for your time.

martin - martinavila685@yahoo.com" target="_blank
tubatom124
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB: C4LA rim, Mirafone C4, Laskey 30Ha + others

Post by tubatom124 »

Hi! I have a Bobo solo I could sell you, but I wondered if you might be willing to trade for the Laskey 30G? Depending on what condition it is in that would be great. If not, I am more than happy to sell. pm me!

Tom
Tubaja
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubaja »

I have a Mirafone C3 I'd be willing to part with.
T. J. Ricer
pro musician
pro musician

Post by T. J. Ricer »

Hey Martin,

I sent you an email; I’ve got a C4LA rim and a couple of Bobo solos. I included a couple of pics, so it might be caught in a spam folder. PM or email if you’re interested, no worries if you’re not.

-T. J.
Thomas J. Ricer, DMA
Royal Hawaiian Band - University of Hawaii at Manoa - Yamaha Performing Artist

http://www.TJRicer.com

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon