WTT Conn EEb Tuba for Conn BBb Tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
ewess77
lurker
lurker

WTT Conn EEb Tuba for Conn BBb Tuba

Post by ewess77 »

Thank you for the add! My primary instrument is bass trombone but I'm also asked to play euphonium and/or tuba on the rare occasion. I own this 1921 Conn Eb, serial number188988. I can't find a model number. It plays well even though I am not a steller tuba player by any stretch of the imagination. I have been contemplating selling or trading it for an Elkhart era Conn BBb. I'm not sure if it is in the ballpark of value to that of a BBb. I'd like to atleast find a proper fitting mouthpiece for it. **I've had a couple people now consider trading only to back out due to it not being a compensating horn** Thank you for looking! ewess77@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ewess77
lurker
lurker

Re: WTT Conn EEb Tuba for Conn BBb Tuba

Post by ewess77 »

Bump