WTB: CC Tuba under $5k

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
tylerpaulbrooks
bugler
bugler

WTB: CC Tuba under $5k

Post by tylerpaulbrooks »

Hi, everyone!

I am looking to downsize to a cheaper, but still quality, 5-valve CC tuba. I am looking for something as close to $4,000 as possible.

I was playing on a PT-20P, but since I am teaching and not playing much anymore, I do not have a need for a professional horn. But, I would still like a horn that sounds great for when I am teaching lessons and general use. Something close to an Eastman 632 or Yamaha 822 would be ideal, but I realize that those likely won't fall in the price range.

In any case, please let me know if you have a CC tuba for sale between $4,000-$5,000. I am near Chicago, & my email is tylerpaulbrooks@gmail.com

Thanks, everyone!!
BTripp
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: CC Tuba under $5k

Post by BTripp »

Good evening Tyler. I have a Cerveny 4 valve CC "piggy" at the lower end of your range. Played it for many years from Orchesstra to Quintet. Good all purpose horn. Just bought a eastman 632, so it is now redundant. Good luck. Bernie