WTB Mack Brass YorkaZo 5000 or Wessex Wyvern

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
MichaelTuba1
lurker
lurker

WTB Mack Brass YorkaZo 5000 or Wessex Wyvern

Post by MichaelTuba1 »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here on TubeNet and I'm very excited to be on a platform with other great musicians/tubisits. I'm currently a college student looking to buy my first horn to get me through college without "breaking the bank".

I'm currently in the market for an all purpose horn to use for symphonic bands, orchestras, soloing, and chamber music. I had my eyes on either the Mack Brass YorkaZo 5000 5/4 BBb tuba or a Wessex Wyvern 5/4 CC tuba. Gig bags too. I have heard all sorts things about both horns and while they might not be in the same key, I would be interested in either one.

If anyone is looking to sell one of these horns, please get in contact with me at my email. Photos are very much appreciated!

My email address is Tubamichael32765@gmail.com

I am in Orlando, Florida and willing to cover any shipping costs.

Any opinions/personal experiences on either horn would be very helpful as well. Alternatively, if anyone would recommend other great, affordable tubas/brands, I'd look into those too.

Thanks for reading,
Michael Pinheiro
MichaelTuba1
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB Mack Brass YorkaZo 5000 or Wessex Wyvern

Post by MichaelTuba1 »

**Edit** specifically looking for 5/4 , 5 valve tubas. :)