Finally -- the holy grail of low brass!!

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Gravid
pro musician
pro musician

Finally -- the holy grail of low brass!!

Post by Gravid »

Lew
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Lew »

This one has been extensively discussed in an earlier thread. I doubt very much whether it is in Bb as advertised. The slides and body are definitely too small for Bb, although I guess it could be a Bb baritone. You will notice that there is no way to play this with the mouthpiece where it is shown. Even a couple of tuning bits puts that mouthpiece in a strange position.

My favorite feature of this is that it has been "tuned at the factory." You will notice that none of the valve slides appear to be moveable.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

"Designed primarily for... the streetband market"

And we all know how lucrative that is!
windshieldbug

Post by windshieldbug »

bloke wrote:Fine music's tool: Sousaphone

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fine-musics-tool-So ... dZViewItem
Honorific friend good:Because once the long-term come to everyone's pass to me to shine on, especially take out a" Western Han Dynastythe pottery that is period bottle(B.C.206----A.D.25)" procure recently to share with everyone now.
Because these items are very rare, very fascinating have the important cist value, and the quantity is limited, hope everyone not miss.
An ancient tomb that comes from the June of 2005 of the pottery bottle of this beauty scoop out, we purchase recently, all recover a discover recently of grave position of Han dynasty. Each drive slightly different painting.
A was decorate the pottery bottle( the wine ship) of Han dynasty of the museum quantity of the pottery, elegant item, have at the same time very and seldom very high collect and study of ancient relics the value.Come from to be apart from now about 2000 Porte Hans toward.

Be scoop out in the Luo Yang
The topic of this elegant pottery bottle of Han dynasty, your ability first color see in the photograph
I think this quality France horn translates better as a sousephone
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

A fellow brought be an Indian euph a couple of days ago because the 3rd piston was sticking. The 3rd valve tubing had been whacked in transit (or at the factory) and was causing the problem. After the valve was working OK, I played the horn. It was about 30 cents flat. The seller (Tristar) was contacted and they agreed to send a new 'factory' slide that is 1" shorter. Maybe some day their workmanship will come up to their customer service.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.