JUPITER 582 ON EBAY

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Kevin Hendrick
6 valves
6 valves

Re: JUPITER 582 ON EBAY

Post by Kevin Hendrick »

"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -- Pogo (via Walt Kelly)
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

"I'm not a tuba player and I don't know anything about tubas"
Brassdad
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Brassdad »

It looks to be very well taken care of and is very shinny.
New Breed, Old Breed! It doesn't matter so long as it's the Marine Breed!
quinterbourne
4 valves
4 valves

Post by quinterbourne »

from the ad wrote:This tuba was listed for a friend, I entered the information as I was given it. I have recieved a couple messages from tuba players saying the listing was wrong and or misleading. I went and looked at the tuba and got the number off it and inspected it myself and I have changed the listing to reflect the info The tuba players have given me. I'm not a tuba player and I don't know anything about tubas. I'm just trying to help my friend sell his tuba, It looks to be very well taken care of and is very shinny. Just didn't want anyone to think I was trying to be dishonest. Thnx..JJ
Actually appears to be a somewhat honest seller, usually they just ignore you when you point our major misinformation in their add... this one even changed it. BRAVO!

Listed price in his ad is still too high though. This instrument sells for about 3500 on wwbw. He'd be lucky to get $1000 for it over ebay.

http://www.wwbw.com/Jupiter-582-Series- ... 5283.music